Please note that these are correct as of Friday 16 July 2021.
- When you come into the surgery for an appointment, please remember that social distancing remains in place in the dental practice and you will need to wear a face mask upon entering the practice. This is because the Government’s latest COVID-19 guidance states, “Health and care settings will continue to maintain appropriate infection prevention and control processes”.
- The infection control process for dentistry has not changed with the lifting of COVID19 restrictions.
- It’s very important we continue to follow this guidance as we are a healthcare setting, and we are doing everything we can to ensure your safety when you come to the practice.
- Every dental practice is working extremely hard to provide care to our patients within the restrictions and guidance.
- All NHS dental practices are following the guidance, and private dental practices are recommended to follow by the health regulator, the Care Quality Commission.
- Similar public health measures are still in place for hospitals and GP practices, too.
For guidance on at home repairs, please click here.
To view the BOS Covid-19 Orthodontic Emergencies Protocol, click here.